Frames are generally used to support light control fabrics, such as silks, diffusions, or reflectors. Having the frame and fabric separatable ensures easier transport, storage and safety for both pieces of equipment.
- Frame Size: 366 cm x 366 cm (12’ x 12’)
- Weight: 18,3 kg (40.35 lbs)
- Corners and Quick Relase Ear: powder coated steel
- Tubes: 30 x 30mm aluminium
- Transport size: 140 cm x 50 cm x 30 cm
- Colour: Black
The Udengo Overhead Frame Kit containall the components needed to build a lightweight, stable and quick mount frame. You can use it to modify the light by adding silk, grid or reflective fabrics etc. Size of frame can be modified by add or remove square tubes – eg. by removing 2 tube you can gain 12’ x 8’ Overhead Frame.
- Modular design allows you to adjust the size of the frame to your needs
- Durable and light 30mm aluminum profiles
- Quick reverse ears, allowing for easy removal and reversal of the frame
- Requires only two stands to support